This blog post in German.
Very interesting data that have been posted about the LinkedIn audience. They exceed every other site. Always the best. That’s almost too good to be true.
And I just read on TechCrunch that the social network has launched its own Ad network. That was about time From now on, companies can carry out highly efficient employer branding campaigns on the world’s biggest online business community. The CPMs are reasonable and range from 20 euros up to 54 (to give you a rough idea, the German “Facebook” StudiVZ charges at least 18 euros for 1,000 ad views whereas the economy site Handelsblatt is at 70 euros).
Since advertisers can focus on specific user profiles, the LinkedIn prices are fully justified according to me. And in order to attract High Potentials via this site, the budget will be well invested.
via: Moovement Blog
- Harvey Nash report or How to recruit CEOs and Executives
- LinkedIn in French and other online recruitment news
- XING Marketplace generates almost 2 million Euro at mid-year 2008
- XING appoints Davide Villa Senior Vice President B2B
- French News - Viadeo acquires network in Spain and Monster partners with Yahoo!