I’m back from a one-week holiday on Brittany’s north coast. The weather was great, we had temperatures like in August and it was sunny all along! And I must say that it is good – from time to time – to spend some days without the Internet. Maybe I will post a few pictures over the next posts.
So it will be light posting today and I would like to draw your attention to a current position to fill: I have posted the job ad for an Internet Marketing Specialist to my job board.
Feel free to send it to your contacts and to tweet it aloud.
Have a great week!
- XING Marketplace generates almost 2 million Euro at mid-year 2008
- Harvey Nash report or How to recruit CEOs and Executives
- Targeted Ads on LinkedIn and user profiles as of June 2008
- XING appoints Davide Villa Senior Vice President B2B
- French News - Viadeo acquires network in Spain and Monster partners with Yahoo!